- First female artist to sign to Katy Perry’s label, Unsub Records
- "She's the girl next door with the wink in her voice and plenty of tricks up her sleeve,” Katy Perry said of her.
- Fresh edgy pop, wild child of Halsey and Norwegian pop singer Annie.
- Music video for her 2nd single “Only With You” just released Nov 30.
- Country’s latest rising star
- Launched into fame after Taylor Swift shared his mashup of her hits "Style" and "Blank”
- Space" in 2014 (over 30 million YouTube plays!)
- Once in a metal band before moving to Nashville.
- Made his debut at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Catchy ingle “All On Me” on Billboard’s Country chart, and hit the top 3 on Spotify’s U.S. Viral Chart, got almost two million plays in its first two weeks.
- James Dean esthetics, Johnny Cash fan: win-win.
- Just coming off tour with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
- Eager to see where his debut album, Dark Horse – to be released January 2018 – will take the up-and-coming singer-songwriter.
- 15-year-old LA singer-songwriter
- Dark pop songs from LA: “It's the pop equivalent of a Tarantino movie” BBC
- signed by Interscope Records.
- First EP released in August 2017 and ranked 185 on US Billboard 200.
- A sophisticated debut album with R&B and jazz influences.
- Eilish co-writes most of her material with her brother, Finneas (Alistair from the TV show Glee).
- Jan-Apr 2018: Extensive tour including stops in Singapore, Australia, UK, France, Germany, US, and Canada.
- For fans of Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Khalid, SZA
- Her middle name is Pirate!
- Rapper, singer, and graphic designer from South Central LA.
- His latest project, An XTRA UUGLY Mixtape dropped in November. A blend of hip hop, funk and rock and possesses a creative funk and uniqueness. So playful with loads of talent to back up.
- “Think Outkast meets N.E.R.D meets something entirely out of this world).” PAPER
- Singles “MICHUUL.” – a funky disco ode to the late Michael Jackson – is a banger (plus, recently featured on Spike Lee’s She’s Gotta Have It Soundtrack) while “Tamagotchi” is just an infectious rap song, so fresh, colorful, retro and punk.
- 13-year-old singer-songwriter from New York on the fast-lane to tween stardom!
- Winner of TV competition show America's Got Talent in 2016, singing her original songs.
- Producer and judge Simon Cowell called dubbed her “the next Taylor Swift”.
- Often accompanied by her ukulele, VanderWaal has a unique and beautiful raspy voice, incredible stage presence and striking songwriting skills for uplifting songs.
- Named twice to Billboard magazine's 21 Under 21 list of fast-rising young music stars.
- Debut album Perfectly Imperfect was just released in November, she’ll be touring in the US this winter but after rocking Madison Square, we have a hunch she’ll be filling arenas around the world before her 21st.