As part of its longstanding partnership with the Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS), Stingray Music is proud to be at the JUNOS again this year. We’ll be attending & covering various events, presenting one of our prestigious Stingray Rising Stars awards and programming various channels.
Hang out at the 2018 Junos! Enter our contest to win and experience the live thrill of Canada’s Music Awards. And hey, you might even get a chance to meet a few artists ?! For more info: stingray.com/junoscontest (Contest ends March 16th!)
This year, our programming team has put together a great roster of channels for multiple services! Make sure to tune in ?
- Listen to the “Stingray JUNO Music” channel on Stingray Music, available on TV, mobile and web from March 1st to April 2nd, 2018.
- Be on the lookout for the “2018 JUNO Awards: Artists to Watch” video channel on Stingray Music Videos On Demand, available on TV (from March 1st, 2018 to March 1st, 2019) and on Air Canada airlines (March 1st, 2018 to May 1st, 2018)!
- Can’t fly to Vancouver? Check out the “JUNO Weekend” channel on Stingray Retro, available on TV on Saturday, March 24 & Sunday, March 25, 2018.
During the JUNO Gala Dinner & Awards to be held on Saturday, March 24, Stingray Music will sponsor the Rap Recording of the Year category. Since Stingray wishes to contribute to Canadian artists’ continuous success, the winner will also receive a $3000 bursary! The program sets out to discover, encourage, promote and champion new up-and-coming Canadian artists.
Our PausePlay team will be all over The 2018 JUNO Awards this year! Catch us at all the events and especially on the red carpet, where we will meet up with some old friends and some incredible new artists!
MEET OUR TEAM!
- JUNO Welcome Reception: Friday, March 23, 2018
- JUNO Gala Dinner & Awards: Saturday, March 24, 2018
- 2018 JUNO Awards Broadcast: Sunday, March 25, 2018
FOLLOW US AND JOIN US @ THE JUNOS FOR ALL YOUR BEHIND THE SCENES COVERAGE