We’re beyond ecstatic to be Alpine’s Canada Music Partner. In this exclusive profile series, eight Alpine Canada athletes will share their go-to tracks and overall music preferences. You’ll find inspiration to soundtrack your life like a champion, even if you’ve never ridden down a slope!
Mikaela Tommy, our headgear athlete, is a promising 22-year-old member of the Canadian Alpine Ski team who comes from skiing royalty. A native of Wakefield, Quebec, Mikaela has several impressive finishes at World Cup events to her name.
- 2nd place overall on the NorAm circuit, with a second-place title in the alpine combined and two third-place titles in giant slalom and SuperG
- 22nd place giant slalom finish at the 2015 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in Vail/Beaver Creek, Colorado
- 4th place finish at the World Junior Championships in giant slalom
- 2nd place finish on the NorAm circuit in a giant slalom race at Copper Mountain, Colorado
- 5th place in slalom in Jackson, Wyoming
Q&A session with Mikaela Tommy
What song best describes your life? Mikaela Tommy | Q&A session | What song best describes your life?
What songs do you listen to get pumped up to win?
If you could only listen to 5 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
In case you missed it!
Check out our first Q&A with Erik Reid.
ABOUT ALPINE CANADA
Alpine Canada is the national governing body for alpine, para-alpine and ski cross racing in Canada. With the support of valued corporate partners along with the Government of Canada, Own the Podium and the Canadian Olympic Committee, Alpine Canada develops Olympic, Paralympic, World Championship and World Cup medalists to stimulate visibility, inspiration and growth in the ski community.