Best Halloween Costumes | Rockstars and Popstars Selection!
If you want to make a good impression at this year’s Halloween party or office costume contest but don’t know what to wear, we’ve got your back! Dress up as your favorite rockstar or popstar and belt out some of their most memorable songs.
Check out our list of some of the most popular rock and pop star-inspired Halloween costumes as well as song suggestions to go with them:
- Lady Gaga and sing “Bad Romance”
- Miley Cyrus and sing “Party in the USA”
- David Bowie and sing “Space Oddity”
- Slash and sing “Since I Don’t Have You”
- Sia and sing “Chandelier”
- Freddie Mercury and sing “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- Niki Minaj and sing “Super Bass”
- Katy Perry and sing “Waking Up in Vegas”
- Britney Spears and sing “Oops!... I Did It Again”
- Elvis and sing “Suspicious Minds”
- Madonna and sing “Material Girl”
- Elton John and sing “Rocket Man”
- Prince and sing “Betcha By Golly Wow”
- Ozzy Osbourne and sing “Bark at the Moon”
- Alice Cooper and sing “Welcome to My Nightmare”
- Marilyn Manson and sing “Tainted Love”
- Kiss and sing “I Was Made for Loving You”
Planning on organizing a karaoke party? Here are our tips!
Stay on the pulse of the most recent news in music. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.