This month, enjoy a celebrity channel curated by Josh Groban, a renowned singer, songwriter, and actor who needs no introduction!
Do you know everything there is to know about the artist? Find out the nitty-gritty with our top 10 things you didn’t know about Josh Groban!
Did you know?
- His full name is Joshua Winslow Groban.
- His new album Bridges is his 8th, and his effort to put out more positivity in the world: “More bridges, less walls,” he said. The album entered the Billboard 200 chart in No. 2 at its launch in October.
- In the middle of making the album Bridges, he was approached to star in the Netflix series The Good Cop with Tony Danza, who plays his dad.
- He spent 2017 performing in 300 Broadway shows in Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812. In one matinee performance, he fell off the stage and into the orchestra pit!
- He loves video games, whiskey and a one-in-awhile cigar.
- In June 2018, he co-hosted Broadway’s biggest award show night, The Tony Awards, with Sara Bareilles.
- He didn’t complete university but has given a commencement speech at High Point University, in North Carolina.
- He’s the focus of Katy Perry’s 2011 hit single, “The One that Got Away.”
- The Canadian David Foster helped launch Groban’s career at the age of 17 by calling on Groban to stand in for an ailing Andrea Bocelli at the rehearsal of a duet with Celine Dion, “The Prayer,” at the 1998 Grammy Awards.
- His most loyal and devoted fans are called “Grobanites”.
Discover a wide selection of his hits as well as a hand-picked selection of some of his favorite songs in this month’s celebrity channel, starting on October 15th. You’ll no doubt be wowed by musical greatness!