Celebrate Earth Day on April 22nd with Stingray Naturescape and One Tree Planted
Stingray Naturescape X One Tree Planted
This is HUGE! Stingray Naturescape partners with One Tree Planted for a THIRD year in a row!!! This is amazing feat for our planet. All streaming proceeds from Stingray Naturescape on Earth Day will be donated for the planting of trees. More specifically, to aid One Tree Planted’s reforestation efforts, community, and local agroforestry projects. The more you watch, the more you help the planet breathe a little easier. It’s easy to take the beauty of the earth and everything it offers to humanity for granted and that’s why it’s important to learn about this day.
Why celebrate Earth Day?
Originating from April 22, 1970, 20 million people we’re passionate about making a sustainable future for their children. The overwhelming smog filled cities, pollution and other environmental hazards we’re at an all-time high. Since then, every year on April 22nd, citizens of the world come together to commemorate this special day is a great way to continue learning about Mother Earth.
Earth Day Activity for April 22nd, 2022
Pack your suitcases and get ready to take a trip around the world through your TV on Earth Day to focus on the Earth’s most beautiful locations. Turn on the TV on the Stingray Naturescape’s Earth Day special playing on April 22nd all-day! The itinerary for this special day is as follows:
- Departure from: Towering Redwood Trees in California
- Where coastal redwoods are the tallest living trees on our planet! The trees can grow up to 380 feet tall and 11-18 feet across.
- Land In: Matinloc Island in the Philippines
- The Matinloc Island leads adventurers to a tiny secret beach that can only be accessed by swimming through a keyhole slot in the western wall of Matinloc. The entrance is lined with extremely jagged rocks and coral but leads you to the stunning beach.
- Next Stop: Kusawa Lake in Southern Yukon
- Kusawa means "long narrow lake" in the Tlingit language. The lake is located at an altitude of 671 m (2,201 ft) and is 60 km (37 mi) southwest of Whitehorse. Kusawa Lake is a narrow glacier-fed alpine lakes and a sight for sore eyes.
- Next Stop: Keep watching and enjoying your open ended plane ticket and continue to celebrate Mother Earth by watching Stingray Naturescape’s Earth Day special to help plant trees!
We invite all viewers with access to the Stingray Naturescape free, ad-supported channel to tune in for at least one hour on Earth Day! Stingray Naturescape is available on: Channelbox, Distro TV, Freebie TV, Freecast, LG Channels, Pluto TV, Rakuten TV, Redbox, Samsung TV Plus, STIRR, Vizio Free Channels, and Xumo. Or, simply celebrate by watching on linear or video on demand with operators like Comcast, Cox, Optimum by Altice, Suddenlink by Altice, Bell, Videotron, Rogers
For more information about the U.S.-based environmental non-profit organization One Tree Planted or to make a donation, visit onetreeplanted.org.